Volunteer Services – What special talents, skills or goals do you have?
- Are you a computer whiz?
- Do you love working with people?
- Are you a technical writer?
- Do you have Human Resource experience?
- Do you love using FaceBook, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress or any other social media?
- Do you have experience making videos?
- Are you a great photographer?
- Do you know Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks?
- What fun and great idea do you have for a fundraiser? Scavenger Hunt, Art Fair, auction, Best of Contest?
Society of St. Vincent de Paul does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, gender identity, disability status, height, marital status, national origin, political persuasion, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or weight.
All volunteers will be required to complete a volunteer application, pass a background check and agree to a no substance abuse policy.
Other related pages about volunteer opportunities and experiences at St. Vincent de Paul:
- Corporate / Organizational
- Groups / Clubs
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Calendar of Events
If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact St. Vincent de Paul – Traverse City.